Saturday 23 April 2011

12 year old 's





I actually don't know alot of 12 year olds.






However, I have just spent 2 days with George, who is potentially the fittest and most capable 12 year old I have had the pleasure to climb with.

Having ticked off the famous CMD Arete and then the Aonach Eagach with Robert, we then went for Number Three Gully on the Ben before finishing on Curved Ridge.

Not one little moan, grumble or complaint.  Not quite sure what they feed them on the continent but ...


Since I was in the area if would have been rude not to bag the final 2 in Glen Orchy.

I am doing absolutely nothing today except tappy-tap things and drinking water.
 
A whole week of not drinking wine (OK, if I am honest I did have one very very nice glass of the white to celebrate Robert's birthday but I'm sure that doesn't count) in preparation for tomorrow.