Sunday 17 June 2012

amazing scotland

I have lived in Scotland all my life, and it never ceases to amaze me.


Derek required absolutely no persuasion to go climbing yesterday, so we found the windiest crag possible to avoid the midgies.


We re-discovered the Badachro Inn - purveyors of fine real ale I am assured - played with the ringed plovers on the beach and discovered some new climbing venues. 


Arrived home to discover that Skimo Scotland is now Skimo Scotland Ltd and that I am one of the Directors.  The Skimo Scotland website will be updated in a couple of weeks with all the race information for this coming season - fingers crossed that we get the white stuff.


Another successful weekend coming to think about it.

Will be mainly sitting on one's arse the next 2 days as I remember how to apply a plaster.