Thursday 10 September 2015

Sudarshan Parbet

I am certainly not going high, fast and light.  I am weighing in at a hefty 23kg x 3.


I am armed with a map, 4 weeks of pants and an empty memory card in the camera.  The iPod is full of ridiculously tacky music, I have packed a book (a touchy feely one, none of that techy crap) and I have blown the cobwebs off my sharp things.  It's that time of year once again, when I fly the Adventure Peaks flag as I prepare to depart for India.

It's been many years since I've spent any time in India and have absolutely no idea what to expect now.  Looking forward massively to another adventure but certainly not looking forward to eating spicy food for the next 4 weeks.


Serious updates will be posted on the Adventure Peaks website when I'm not sitting on the loo laa howling in pain and have tinter web.