Saturday 14 October 2017

Getting back in the saddle

You know when you have been spending too long in one place when you have left all your equipment there.  So for the first time ever, I actually don't have to worry about excess baggage or using all the tactics at airports to avoid the hefty charges.

This will be a big trip for me.  Not because it is technical or mega high, but because of Manaslu.


My friends have been absolutely fabulous this past fortnight, in more ways than they probably realise.


So, today I am heading back out to Kathmandu for another 4 weeks of fun packed adventures.  This time, we're attempted a peak called Himlung Himal and we will be updating the Adventure Peaks news page whenever we can.  What is going to be super exciting is on return to the UK it will be the Scottish winter season and that, my lovelies, is the best season of them all.